Natural Himalayan Tree Salt Lamp 4-6KG 100% Authentic With Bulb & UK Plug
- Reviews (0)
4-6KG / HIMALAYAN TREE SALT LAMP ROCK SALT LAMP NATURAL HEALING PLUG BULB
All our lamps come with a ON/OFF plug and a Screw Bulb.
Himalayan salt lamp care tips & setup.
Never wash your Himalayan salt lamp as its natural effect is one of self cleansing. With its antibiotic properties it does not need washing. If it gets dusty, just use a dry or slightly damp cloth to clean it. We do recommend leaving your lamp on as much as possible however, when not using for long periods, do not leave your lamp in a humid room or outside of the home where it is exposed to the elements. Try not to keep your lamp on a window sill or in a bathroom (or anywhere with large amounts of moisture present). We recommend placing your Himalayan salt lamp onto a decorative plate or holder, to avoid it leaving marks on any much-loved furniture.
Setup of your Himalayan salt lamp
1. Screw the light bulb firmly into the power cable fitting.
2. Gently push in the metal clips and insert the fitting into the base of the salt lamp until the metal clips spring into place.
3. Check power point switch is OFF. Plug power cable into power point.
4. Turn on power and your salt lamp is ready to go!
How to position your salt lamp
Himalayan salt lamps can be used wherever you desire fresh and clear air to help focus your concentration or simply to help you relax in your surroundings. The following areas are examples of great spaces that will be enhanced by the inclusion of a beautiful salt lamps: Bedrooms, living rooms, offices, hospitals, meditation spaces, coffee shops, restaurants, health clubs and many more.
How to look after your salt lamp
1.To clean, switch lamp off and wipe with a slightly damp sponge.
2. Leave lamp on wherever possible as the heat from the light bulb will prevent the lamp absorbing moisture.
3. If lamp gets wet leave in strong sunlight for 4 to 5 hours and brush off any excess crystals.
4. When not in use for long periods, disconnect your power cable and remove from the lamp, and store the salt lamp and base in a plastic bag to help prevent the lamp absorbing moisture.
5. In humid conditions, we recommend placing your lamp onto a small tray or dish in the rare case they may pool water.
My lamp has started pooling water, or “leaking”
If your lamp is running, leaking or pooling water this is generally due to being switched off for extended periods, especially in areas of high humidity. To remedy, leave in strong sunlight for 4 to 5 hours and brush off any excess crystals. Wipe gently with an old cloth and turn the lamp back on.
- Our products’ pictures are real and shot by professionals, However due to differences in computer/mobile displays, there can be variations of color between the actual product and your screen.